Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have a 25' x 2.5' planter that is in full sun and need to know what to plant there?

I live in So Cal and it gets up to 115 degrees sometimes in the summer. I want plants that are going to stay green all year long, hardy and take minimal upkeep. It would be nice if they had some height, like maybe 2-3 feet tall.


Can you suggest somethings to put in my planter?

I have a 25' x 2.5' planter that is in full sun and need to know what to plant there?
My suggestion is Russian Sage. It is drought tolerant, prefers soil low in organic matter, achieves a height of 3-4 feet (mine are closer to 4), has silvery green foliage, in mid through late summer is covered in thousands of light purple flowers, and has a fantastic scent.
Reply:large succulents





Gerbera daisys





cactus





christmas palms


No comments:

Post a Comment