Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have a 4x4 area, used to be a pond. What flowers would be best to plant. It will be full sun.?

I can't really help with perennials for down south, being way up north myself, but for quick, easy color I would recommend getting a couple of packets of mixed color zinnias. They come in many heights, so just select the one that suits you best. They are effortless to grow and will bloom like crazy till it freezes. They may even self sow where you live. They make for just an amazing patch of zero maintenance, almost free color.

I have a 4x4 area, used to be a pond. What flowers would be best to plant. It will be full sun.?
In what climate do you live?


Would you like perennial or annual flowers?


What colors do you like?


Do you want low-maintenance flowers or types that will require more care?





...Need more info....


No comments:

Post a Comment