Saturday, May 22, 2010

Want to purchase a monstera plant in CT?

I had a beautiful, large monstera plant (swiss cheese plant) that froze on my sun porch, and I would like to buy another one. Does anyone know where they may sell them in CT? I live in the Windham/Willimantic area.

Want to purchase a monstera plant in CT?
Make sure you get the monstera deliciosa. I have been trying to find one in Georgia for several years. The only places I have seen them is in arboretums.


I suggest you call your state arboretum or state botanical garden (if there is no local private/public one) and ask if they have catalogs for rare tropical plants.


I occasionally see them on EBay from growers in southern Florida.


Quite and interesting plant. I love the fruit. It is a real attention getter to serve at parties. I tell my friends' children it is armadillo tail and envite them to try it.
Reply:go to the largest florist (or plant rental place) in your area


ask them if they ship plants directly from Florida- if they do


see if they will ship one in for you the next time they are shipping in plants.


I used to ship plants in for customers quite often.


No comments:

Post a Comment